Cass County Circuit Court
***Welcome to the Cass County Circuit Court Information Site***
Court RulesPursuant to Local Court Rule, and in keeping with the dignity and serious nature of Court proceedings, proper attire is required in all Courtrooms. No participant in a case may appear in t-shirts, tank-tops, shorts, etc. or any other inappropriate clothing. Attorneys are responsible for ensuring that clients and witnesses comply with this dress code.
In addition, Local Court Rule 11.1 prohibits the use of all electronic devices (cell phones, laptop computers, tablets, cameras, recording devices, etc.) in the Cass County Justice Center building.
Jury Frequently Asked Questions:
Cass County Court Filing Fees:
Please view the 17th Judicial Circuit Court rules resource (PDF) for more information.
Cass County Jury Information Line: 816-380-8249
- Call the Jury Information Line on Sunday, prior to your date of service, after 6:00 pm.
- Continue to call the Jury Information Line after 6:00 pm each day thereafter during your week(s) of service.
- The recording will direct you as to whether or not you are to report for Jury Service and the date and time you will need to report.
Decedent Estates & Guardianship and/or Conservatorship
Forms for Guardianship and/or Conservatorship:
- Annual Status Report - Minor
- Annual Status Report - Adult
- New Estate Guidelines
- Background Check Form
Administrative Order - Bail and Pretrial Release in Criminal Cases