Welcome to

Cass County,


Cass County


Home Contact Us Current Events Subscribe to Cass County  


Duplicate Property Tax Receipts

Have you lost or misplaced your paid tax receipt?

Anyone who has paid Cass County personal property taxes may get a duplicate tax receipt.

You may obtain a duplicate of your original property tax receipt from our office:

Pam Shipley, Collector
2725 Cantrell Rd
Harrisonville, MO 64701
(816) 380-8377

Or:  Go to Search Personal Property or Real Estate Tax information to print a copy.

How much is a duplicate receipt?

There is no charge in Cass County for a duplicate tax receipt.

Why do I need a personal property tax receipt?

To register your vehicle or renew your license plates, you must present your paid county personal property tax receipt to the Department of Revenue license office.

Why do I need a real estate property tax receipt?

Tax receipts verify that your taxes are paid for your records or for income tax purposes.

Can the Department of Revenue find out if my taxes were paid without a receipt?

The Cass County Collector's Office provides regular, updated records of paid personal property tax information to the Missouri Department of Revenue. Local Department of Revenue fee offices can access those records on their computers. You may want to check with the fee office in your area to verify office personnel can access your information before attempting to license or renew your plates without a receipt. 



Welcome to Cass County 102 E Wall Street Harrisonville, Missouri 64701