|Number of Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Cass County
|Cases Recovered (as of 1/4/21)||6177|
|Hospitalized in the past 2 weeks||16|
How can our community be prepared for COVID-19?
- Call the Missouri DHSS COVID-19 hotline (1-877-435-8411) for general questions
- Actively encourage those who are ill to stay home
- Review policies for requiring doctor’s notes for absences, and consider not requiring doctor’s notes
- Put up signage to promote proper hand hygiene and coughing etiquette
- Provide tissues and no-touch trash cans
- Routinely clean high touch surfaces; e.g., doorknobs, workstations, etc.
- Read the CDC’s framework for mitigation to see the current prevention and preparation recommendations for individuals/families, schools, assisted/senior living facilities, workplaces, and community and faith-based organizations