Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Cass County, Missouri
Social Media Policy
We welcome your comments, however, please note this is a moderated online discussion page and
not a public forum. Comments made by the public to any social media page under the control of
Cass County will be monitored and while they will not be removed based on their opinion or
viewpoint, the County reserves the right to remove comments that include:
• Comments unrelated to the purpose and topical scope of the page.
• Obscene or sexual content or links to obscene or sexual content.
• Incitement to imminent lawless action.
• Speech presenting a grave and imminent threat.
• Fighting words.
• True threats.
• Defamation (libel/slander).
• Solicitations to commit, or speech integral to, criminal conduct.
• Information that could reasonably compromise public safety.
• Promotion or advertisement in favor of, or in opposition to a political campaign or
Candidate or ballot measure.
• Content posted by automatic software programs (i.e., "bots").
• Copyrighted material (if posted without the copyright holder's consent).
The County may take steps to remove a comment if it falls within one of the foregoing categories.
removed, the moderator will make a good-faith effort to notify the user that the comment was
removed and the reason for its removal.