- Manage County's Main Depository Checking Account:
- Cash accounting for 54 different county funds
- Disburse and reconcile all county checks
- Reconcile all funds and checking account on monthly basis
- Receipt all money received by county (excluding property tax, which is receipted by the Collector)
- Invest monies not needed for day to day operations of the county
- Inform Commissioners of county's financial status on a regular basis
- Administrate county bond acquisition and payments
- Help citizens recover unclaimed property being held by the state
- Can I pay my property or real estate taxes at the Treasurer's Office?
- Can I get my car tags at the Treasurer's Office?
- Can I get a property tax receipt or waiver at the Treasurer's Office?
- What is the sales tax rate in Cass County?
- Why do I pay a different sales tax rate when shopping at different stores in the same city?
- How do I know if I am shopping in a special taxing district?
- Where does the sales tax that I pay go?
- Where can I see how the county spends taxpayer dollars?